LCRI is now offering free energy efficiency assessments to locally owned businesses in Lake County. These assessments will identify improvements that business owners can make to reduce energy consumption and lower power bills. Additionally, LCRI will determine if your building or business meets the requirements to install a PV solar array. Entities eligible for participation must meet the criteria listed below…
- Located in Lake County, Oregon
- Locally owned. Including but not limited to shops, restaurants, commercial buildings, industrial operations, agriculture producers (solar irrigation), and ranchers.
Once the assessment is completed by LCRI’s certified engineer, participants will receive a comprehensive report of LCRI’s findings that will include…
- Current energy consumption and costs.
- Cost effective weatherization improvement recommendations.
- Eligibility for solar panel installation including
- A system design to meet your specific needs.
- Estimated equipment and installation costs.
- Estimated equipment payback period.
- Federal and state incentives.
- Financial assistance resources.
As solar panel costs continue to decrease, there has never been a better time to consider solar installation for your business. Installing solar can reduce your dependency on the grid, save you money, increase property value, and boost the local economy.
To request an assessment or find out more about this great opportunity, contact LCRI at 541-947-5461. This opportunity won’t be available long, so call now.
* This project is fully funded through United States Department of Agriculture Rural Business Development Program.
1 thought on “Own a Business in Lake County? Identify Money Savings by Participating in our Free Energy Assessments”
I’m interested in the assessment program that is being offered. If you have more information or forms to complete please forward to my company email address in my comment section.